Thursday, 19 March 2015

NAVIGATING THIS BLOG

Start on the tab labelled "Strategy".
There, I outline what objective this project is working towards and why.
You'll also find a list of potential Clients my work could/will be sent out to.


In the "Workshops" tab you'll find my lecture notes and write-ups of workshops and assignments throughout the project.


Consult the "Research" tab to find links to Pinterest boards I created for inspiration and research, you will also see my reviews of company sample packs from Solopress, Vistaprint and Instantprint, you'll see a write-up of guest lecturer Jenny Bowers, and you'll see my reports on articles detailing "tabling conventions" (having a table to sell your work at an art convention).


The other tabs you'll find my designs for promotional items and some details of final items. For instance I've designed Bookmarks and T-shirts, but my final items are Stickers, Postcards and business cards. 


In the "Table" tab you'll find photos of a model table I've constructed where I can display how my table will look and my desired compositional elements.


And finally, in the "Final Items" tab you'll find all my final designs, photographic evidence of my compiled Portfolio and photos of items I've had printed professionally (Business Cards, Stickers and Postcards).